COVID Native Response Team
Helping You Cope During the Pandemic
The COVID Native Response team is here to help during these difficult times.
The COVID-19 Native Response Team provides community-based crisis counseling and support to individuals who have been impacted by COVID-19 and may be experiencing distress, anxiety, worry, hopelessness or need additional support to cope with the current pandemic.
Community Outreach & Group Education
Our team offers community outreach and group education to fellow organizations and communities. Contact our program today.
Our CCP Helpline and Email is anonymous and free of charge.
Sign up for the COVID Native Response Team e-Newsletter
Sign up to receive the latest updates on important resources, referrals, and more from our team straight to your email address.
Free Resources & Links
General COVID Information
- American Indian, Black and LatinX hardest hit by pandemic https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/04/health/pandemic-deaths-minorities/index.html
- COVID treatments https://covid19.colorado.gov/for-coloradans/covid-19-treatments
- Natural Treatments for COVID https://www.uihi.org/resources/immune-respiratory-herbs/
- Resources for Community-based Organizations | CDC Foundation
American Indian-Centered Information
Where to Get Vaccinated
- https://covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine-booster-eligibility (Vaccine booster Eligibility)
- https://www.uihi.org/resources/covid-19-and-homeless-american-indians-and-alaska-natives-a-webinar/ (Homeless and COVID)