Native Community Peer Outreach
Helping the with Support
Here to assist our Native community.
Native Community Peer Outreach works with individuals, families, and groups to provide culturally relevant outreach support.
Community Outreach & Group Education
Our team offers community outreach and group education to fellow organizations and communities. Contact our program today.
Our CCP Helpline and Email is anonymous and free of charge.
Sign up for Our e-Newsletter
Sign up to receive the latest updates on important resources, referrals, and more from our team straight to your email address.
Free Resources & Links
General COVID Information
- American Indian, Black and LatinX hardest hit by pandemic https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/04/health/pandemic-deaths-minorities/index.html
- COVID treatments https://covid19.colorado.gov/for-coloradans/covid-19-treatments
- Natural Treatments for COVID https://www.uihi.org/resources/immune-respiratory-herbs/
- Resources for Community-based Organizations | CDC Foundation
American Indian-Centered Information
Where to Get Vaccinated
- https://covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine-booster-eligibility (Vaccine booster Eligibility)
- https://www.uihi.org/resources/covid-19-and-homeless-american-indians-and-alaska-natives-a-webinar/ (Homeless and COVID)