Other Ways to GIVE
Our needs reflect the unique services we provide to Native American, youth, families, and elders. For example, we provide workforce support for job seekers, classes to better support your family, cultural enrichment classes for youth, and community for our elders.
New stuffed animals and other new toys
Child Backpack Supplies
New boy/girl underwear (all sizes), new socks, combs and brushes, mini toothpastes and toothbrushes, deodorant, soap, feminine hygiene products
RTD bus tokens, gas station giftcards
Washable markers, paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap in dispenser or refills, Clorox or Lysol wipes, copy paper (8 ½ x 11), handheld vacuum
New boy/girl coats (all sizes), new gloves, scarves, and hats (all sizes),
new sweatshirts (all sizes), new blankets
General School Supplies
Paper, pencils, pens, rulers, notebooks, backpacks
Door Replacement/ Renovations, New Flooring for Gym Hallway, New Carpet Squares for our Multi-purpose Room, Vertical Blinds, Tech Upgrade in Multi-Purpose Room, Smartboard, New Office Chairs, and conference chairs, Picture Rail installed, Electrical work for front end, New Reception Desk, Upgrade Reception Area, Paint for offices, Hoops for Gyms, New Office furniture, Resealed Parking lot
The Denver Indian Center is seeking support to assist with important programs delivered by the Denver Indian Center. We are located at 4407 Morrison Road, in SW Denver, Built in 1949, age and normal wear have brought the Center to the point of needing major renovations and program support to ensure a safe and inviting place for our families and community.
Denver Indian Center, Inc. is fortunate to enjoy the generosity of organizations, businesses, and friends in the community who are willing to support us by hosting an event and donating the proceeds to our organization.
Ideas for businesses might include:
- Host a grand opening or open house and invite customers, colleagues, and friends to bring donations for Denver Indian Center Inc.
- Get new people into your business and support DICI by offering to donate a specific dollar amount if someone tries your product or service. Examples: Test drive a new car and we will donate $20.00 or come in and try our new dinner special and we will donate $5.00
- Donate a portion of your sales to DICI on a certain product or service.
- Develop your own unique event to raise awareness, have fun, and support DICI.
- Host a DICI staff member at your office to learn more about DICI.
Third Party Fundraising Events
Frequently, people spend their own time and money to host a personalized event with family, friends, co-workers and neighbors to help make a far-reaching impact for our children and families.
If you are interested in finding out more about how to host an event in support of DICI, contact David Wright, Development Manager, at [email protected]g or 303-936-2688 x 219.